Services & Process
Reid’s Heritage Properties is a full-service rental property builder, able to acquire the property, build the purpose-built rental housing, deliver the completed facility, lease the building, and manage the property.
Reid’s Heritage Properties welcomes partners like you to be part of the investment, and bring the opportunity to life.
We begin by reviewing the market and developing one of the most comprehensive market assessments in the industry to identify the right area, type of building and to determine what rental rates are expected.
This market assessment provides a feasibility study, which is integral for both parties as it indicates forecasted financial yield.
Reid’s Heritage Properties is a full-service rental property builder, able to acquire the land, build the purpose-built housing, deliver the completed facility, lease and manage the building through 3rd party providers.
- The Pre-Investment Consultation Phase includes market research and evaluation.
- The Feasibility study phase includes reviewing supply and demand analysis.
- The Finance phase includes financial evaluation based on preliminary findings
Approvals & Construction
The Approvals and Construction Phase consists of:
- The Schematic Design phase includes the site and building design process.
- The Approvals Phase includes obtaining site and building permits.
- The Construction Phase includes Project Management and Construction.
Leasing & Stabilization
The Leasing and Stabilization Phase consists of:
- The Leasing Phase includes establishing the leasing office and leasing services.
- The Stabilization Phase includes Property Management and Income stabilization.